Saturday 18 February 2012

Assalam o alaikum!

I'll start with a hazy introduction. My readers must have seen the way I began my blog that I am a Muslim. Though our impression on many people in the World is not good yet I thought of starting this blog due to some of the things that are in my mind. I just want to share my thoughts with the World. They will relate to many around the World though the first addressee of these lines will be Muslims and if you ask me to further pinpoint my target people, it is Pakistanis. Yes, I am a Pakistani myself and am hurt by many things that happen around me especially in Pakistan.

This era is thought to be the beginning of End of Times. I myself, taking clue from my dearest religion believe so. I believe that there are many things that need to be done to live up to the standard of a good Muslim and a good Pakistani.

I am dissatisfied by the way we treat one another. I am dissatisfied by the way we speak of/to one another. I am dissatisfied by the way we deal with and behave during a problem that has cropped up in our society.

Islam is the name of peace, again though this peaceful religion is targeted badly these days. It is due to our own  faults and to some extent it is the DEMAND of times that Muslims are ill-treated.

So to cut it short this blog will act as a diary for me. I will come and right here whenever I am sad due to anything that has happened or is happening in Pakistan. I may come as well when I am happy and celebrating. But my main object for beginning this blog is to tell all of us that we are going utterly wrong.

As far as this question is concerned that how it will relate to the rest of the Muslims and the World at large, the answer is that since whatever I will write here will be based upon rules of Islam (I'll try my best), it will concern all the Muslims. And as to the rest of the people it will only serve to show them how we behave and think as Pakistanis. Though many things already reach them through media but many of them - in part or completely- are simply not true.

See you! Assalam o alaikum!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment